- News and Media | FEMA.gov,
- 4673 | FEMA.gov
- Huracán Ian | FEMA.gov
- English: Español | 简体中文 | Kreyòl |Deutsch | 한국어 | Português | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt .
- Those constituents interested in case status or registration with FEMA should be directed to call 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585) or reach us on-line at www.disasterassistance.gov.
- DR-4673-FL FS001_What to Expect After You Apply for FEMA Assistance
- DR-4673-FL FS001_What to Expect After You Apply for FEMA Assistance_spa.docx
- DR-4673-FL FS002_Use Generators Safely at Home
- DR-4673-FL FS002_Use Generators Safely at Home-spa.docx
- DR-4673-FL NR001_How to Apply for FEMA Assistance After Hurricane Ian
- DR-4673-FL NR002_Orange Osceola Polk and Seminole Counties Eligible for FEMA Assistance
- DR-4673-FL NR004_Be Alert to Fraud After a Disaster-sp
- DR-4673-FL PSA 001_How to Apply for FEMA Assistance After Hurricane Ian_spa
- Fact Sheet – Declaration Process FY 2022
- Generic 1-800 Fema-tele registration Flyer (2)
- Save the Date October – November 22.xlsx – Sheet1
Emergency Preparedness, Employee Safety, and Security. Emergency Preparedness and Response is among the South Florida FEB’s primary roles. The South Florida FEB provides timely information to its member agencies regarding operations, weather, and other activities that may impact the local federal community.
Workforce Development & Support
The South Florida Federal Executive Board acts in an advisory capacity for the purposes of planning annual activities, pooling resources and experiences to support & advance the Federal workforce, and fostering partnerships with professional and community groups to raise awareness & promote public service.
Strategic Partnerships advance local and national initiatives through interagency collaboration and community outreach. The FEB serves as a federal ambassador to represent agencies and their mission to State and local government, Congressional offices, and community organizations. FEB’s strive to engage with local communities and to improve the implementation of Government-wide and agency initiatives through effective communication and collaboration